Spinsterella

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yeah, this.

It is starting to look vaguely possible that I might actually get to have sex again before I die. Possibly tomorrow afternoon if I play my cards right.

Is that a bit slutty? We haven't so much as kissed. Or flirted. But you've really got to test for compatibility as soon as possible, right? He is a friend of a friend - I've known him for a few months now. I have spent the past several weeks in a daydreaming haze that has taken in extended holidays, moving in together and working part-time due to saving loads of rent money, introducing our parents (have no idea if his are even still alive) possibly at a secret low-key wedding, as well as the expected x-rated filth. I think I may have lost my mind.

You'd think that all this sort of shit would get somehow more sophisticated, less fraught with insecurity, confusion, heart flutters etc when you are in your late thirties. Nope - it's exactly the same as it was 20 years ago. Although I must say that I'm enjoying the whole experience immensely.

Bizzarely, I just met one of his ex-girlfriends tonight (foreign, exotic, sexy-accented - but kind of big-faced).

So tomorrow... it's kind of a Sunday afternoon date, in his part of town. Hoping that he is going to drag me home and nail me to the floor before lunch is possibly a tad enthusiastic.

(Did I mention that it's been over four years?)

5 Comments:

  • Go Spinny, GO GO GO!

    Full report tomorrow please.

    By Blogger Annie, at 12:27 AM  

  • thanks Annie, I suspect it may be considerably less exciting than I am anticipating....

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 5:18 AM  

  • Pictures? :-)

    By Blogger Tim Footman, at 12:52 AM  

  • Four years? How have you not gone on a killing spree yet?

    By Blogger LC, at 1:13 PM  

  • Tim, I am so baffled by the changes to blogger since I last used it that I can barely type, never mind add pics.

    LC. I know.

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home