Spinsterella

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Just how many bottles of shampoo does one person need?

Cluttering up our bath-shower area, my flatmates appear to need eleven bottles of shampoo and conditioner (that I can see) between the two of them. Plus an at least equal number of shower gel, face wash and other unidentifiable products.

They could perhaps learn something from my mother, who visited for the weekend with a soap dish, toothbrush and toothpaste. Not because she likes (as I do) to sample other people's stuff when she's away visiting. No, this is all she has ever used.

Me, I have:

shampoo - 1
shower gel - 1
soap - 1
conditioner - 1 (not in use, it's for balancing my soap dish on)
facewash - 1

all tidily encased in a basket.

If I did, for some reason, need to have an extra four types of shampoo within arm's reach at any given moment, I'd probably keep them in the cupboard WHERE THERE'S SOME FUCKING ROOM!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Is this the flatmate who takes long showers? Maybe she uses different shampoos for different bits of her head.

    By Blogger Tim Footman, at 5:50 AM  

  • *hastily orders skip to get rid of million bottles of shampoo, endless sachets of deep conditioning treatments, half used bottles of shower gel and body lotion from 1998*

    By Blogger Betty, at 3:00 PM  

  • It's equally spread between the flatmate who has 2 showers a day and the flatmate who has one VERY long shower a day. Maybe they wash their hair 5 times with a different shampoo. Who knows, perhaps that's normal...

    Betty TUT TUT glad you're not my flatmate...

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 6:31 PM  

  • thank you

    By Anonymous titanların öfkesi, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home