Spinsterella

Monday, October 18, 2010

Recently

Stuff wot I've done in the past couple of years:

Got fired. Repeatedly (bad)
Lived by myself (good)
Without a telly (good)
Didn't have sex at all (um, well you get used to it)
Watched everybody I know have babies (bad)
Apart from the gays (good (cos they still go to the pub))
Relocated to LONDON (good)
Got a job (massive relief)
Apart from the salary (woeful)
Moved back into a shared house (jury's out)

Started recently thinking that I might like to go out with somebody again, perhaps, one day...

6 Comments:

  • I couldn't be without a telly but I could have done without friends having those babies.

    By Blogger Geoff, at 9:56 PM  

  • Why don't you go out with a gay?

    By Blogger Tim Footman, at 1:29 AM  

  • Good job on getting a job. Come to the pub quiz http://bookcrossings.blogspot.com/2010/09/send-your-single-friends-my-way.html (if I ever get it sorted )

    By Blogger Annie, at 6:20 PM  

  • Geoff: I wouldn't mind a telly if it wasn't taken over by Flatmates and therefore X-factor.

    Tim: cos I like men who like flange

    Annie: Pub quizes reveal my complete lack of knowledge about everything. But sounds good, remind me!

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 9:06 PM  

  • Look Spinny - we've been here before. How many times woman??? *I'M* *WITH* *SOMEONE* *ALREADY*

    ;)

    Good to see you back - people were starting to think that we'd run off together.

    xxx
    Bob

    p.s. sorry to stand you up the other night...

    By Blogger Robert Swipe, at 9:53 AM  

  • Great to see you back -- thought you'd packed it in because work and relationship(s) had got too steady and demanding. Anyway, hope you find all you're looking for -- and tell us about it as you do so...... zebra

    By Anonymous zebra, at 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home