Spinsterella

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Back

You know when you've been off school with the chickenpox or something so you've been away for at least a week, and you come back and you feel like a total outsider because you've missed so much and you don't know what to say to all your friends and you suspect that they're all laughing at your scabs?

I feel kind of like that at the minute.

I know I was only on holiday for a week (plus nearly a week jet-lag recovery), but I've kind of forgotten how to blog.

I feel all tongue-tied and I don't know what to say.

5 Comments:

  • Thanks for coming back with the scabs image, though.

    *wyndham shakes head slowly*

    By Blogger Wyndham, at 6:36 PM  

  • Also loving the scab image. I'm sure you have a story about a scabby man, don't you?

    By Blogger realdoc, at 7:54 PM  

  • He had scabs.

    *would*

    By Blogger Wyndham, at 8:21 PM  

  • Actually, I'm really not into scabs.

    Ew, god no. Not even if they were attached to Will Self.

    Scars? yes, of course.

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 9:13 PM  

  • what you need is for someone to help you untie your tongue...

    By Blogger Chaucer's Bitch, at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home