Spinsterella

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Shirley

Shirley is a friend of mine from uni. She’s getting married later this year, but in the past she didn’t have a lot of luck with men.

Which would probably surprise you if you met her, because she is stunning. When my males friends meet her they invariably say; "Your mate’s Shirley’s well fit, isn’t she?" (In a completely uncharacteristic outbreak of tact, The Ex said "She’s got that sort of look that my brother would find attractive.")

Back when we shared a house, she pulled a bloke off her course who was known to all as Fit Matt. He was gorgeous too – easily a match for Shirley’s own good looks.

Back in Shirley’s room, she was feeling seductive. But she was pissed, so she was a bit more creative than usual. You know that bit in ‘Dirty Dancing’ where Baby walks round Johnny with her hand on his chest? Well, she did that.

It gets worse.

Mid shag, she thought it would be a good idea to shout out, "It feels so natural!"

Fit Matt didnt want to see her again after that. I think she scared him off.

13 Comments:

  • *cracking up*
    yeah, that scared me, too!

    By Blogger First Nations, at 3:36 PM  

  • So what can we expect from her at the wedding? A rousing rendition of something from Whitney Houston?

    By Blogger shoppersaurus rex, at 3:45 PM  

  • Fantastic! Seduction techniques of the 70s - don't we miss them?

    By Blogger looby, at 9:34 PM  

  • Please tell me that's not really true! God that's funny.

    By Blogger rockmother, at 11:14 PM  

  • Sadly, it is completely true.

    I would love to have seen the expression on the poor chap's face as she walked round him.

    We still take the piss out of her about it and it happened 10 years ago.

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 11:49 PM  

  • I wonder if he still thinks about it too?

    By Blogger rockmother, at 7:59 AM  

  • Spin, that story reminds me of an ex-brother-in-common-law of mine who used to follow my ex-sister-in-common-law around Superdrug and shriek out "AAAARGHHHHHHH BARDDYFOR-HORM, BARDYFOR-HORMED FOOOOOOR YOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!" when she reached the feminine hygiene section.

    He's now in Holloway and thinks he invented the printing press. Shame.

    By Blogger Robert A. Swipe, at 10:00 AM  

  • I wonder if she will be getting her pottery wheel out for the honeymoon. For that special 'Ghost' moment. I've been hearing so many good things about you...I had to come over.

    By Blogger Molly Bloom, at 1:24 PM  

  • I know the guy who drummed on the Bodyform ads. It was quite a claim to fame.

    Haven't seen him for about 10 years though.

    By Blogger Billy, at 3:50 PM  

  • Billy, Perhaps your mate's in Holloway too..? I know I would be having to admit to something like that...

    I know someone who claimed to have played the rhythm guitar on the Rhubarb & Custard theme.

    There's a blog for you mate - great advert session musicians I have known....

    (could road test it on the date tonight, perhaps? Unless you want it to go well, obviously...)

    Have a great weekend Billster,

    Bob

    By Blogger Robert A. Swipe, at 4:51 PM  

  • I once went out with a bloke (Duane, v. old post) who knew the bloke who wrote and sang the 'Always Coca-cola' song.

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 8:06 PM  

  • All I can say is, don't let the Best Man or ~The Maid of Honour say that intheir speech.

    Yes. That would lead to bad things . . .

    By Blogger Steve, at 10:08 PM  

  • Two separate friends have met two separate blokes in pubs. One claimed to be Bungle from Rainbow, th eother the voice of Gerry Adams when his own was banned.

    I was going to write something about the Potters Wheel Moment from Naked Gun 33 1/3. but decided not to...

    By Anonymous Gert, at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home