Spinsterella

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Word Cloud

I got one of those word cloud things like everybody else has been doing lately. I was greatly pleased with the results and would love to share them with y'all, but I have no clue how to make the little picture magically appear on my blog. But I can report that it did include all of the following words, in this order:

"fuck fuckers fucking girl"

which made me smile.

(But it did make me think, perhaps all those people who've been telling me for years that I swear a lot might actually have a point, instead of being prim auld fuckers who should just shut up and piss away off. I never swear in front of my mother, or other grown-ups though. I'm dead civilized, really.)

4 Comments:

  • here i am!

    i fucking love swearing, me. swearing fucking rocks.

    By Blogger surly girl, at 4:41 PM  

  • i love this - annnnnd i am such a geek i would like a t-shirt of mine :)

    By Blogger Kirses, at 4:48 PM  

  • What you need, Spinny, is to do a screen grab via 'print screen', paste into photo editor, and crop it down to your desired size. At least that's what I did, there are probably far simpler and cleverer ways of achieving the same aim but I'm not very adept with the computer things.

    I for one would like to see it.

    By Blogger Pashmina, at 11:32 AM  

  • I did mine, and then realised it would be cheaper just to buy a t-shirt with the word 'cunt' emblazoned across my chest.

    Give us a shout if you can't sort the pic thing out; it's not too tricky

    By Blogger infinitemuppets, at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home