Spinsterella

Monday, January 09, 2006

More non-spinster stuff

Random IT bloke has just brought my fucked-up laptop back to me.
He's fixed it, put Windows 98 on it, put a firewall and spyware (whatever the fuck they are) in as well, and replaced my Asda plakky bag with a proper laptop shoulder-bag thing.


Fuck.

His friend advised that I should make him a cake in return. This bloke clearly doesn't know me very well. (It might surprise you to learn that I'm not really the cake-baking type.)

Drunk-commenting will resume this evening...

8 Comments:

  • Jane Asher Choccy Fudge - out of a packet (in the baking aisle in the s'market). S'easy to make and very easy to eat. And all in the box (the reason to avoid betty crocker - do not be tempted).

    JA cake will fit bill perfectly. And he will admire you forever.

    By Blogger the Beep, at 11:26 AM  

  • or you could make a really big tray of refrigerator cake (y'know - melted chocolate, digestive biscuits etc) which doesn't need baking and is much much nicer

    Thre's a recipe for cupcakes on gastronomydomine at present

    By Blogger GreatSheElephant, at 3:15 PM  

  • I would go to the bakery and buy him something nice. I don't bake either.

    By Blogger Kyahgirl, at 4:18 PM  

  • GSE - that sounds utterly sinful.

    By Blogger the Beep, at 5:01 PM  

  • And a bit delish,,,

    By Blogger the Beep, at 5:02 PM  

  • umm all the IT blokes I know would accept a pint or two instead

    By Blogger Kirses, at 9:17 PM  

  • Your IT guy has put some spyware *on to* your laptop?

    I'm not sure he deserves any cake.

    By Blogger patroclus, at 6:54 AM  

  • screw the baking, buy him a bottle of scotch. all nerds like scotch, and you can't possibly wreck it.

    By Blogger Chaucer's Bitch, at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home