Spinsterella

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

In 2005 I learnt absolutely nothing

In lieu of New Year Resolutions (which I never bother with. Ditto Lent.) here is my Spinster Round Up of 2005.

-I "went out with" a mighty two men.
-One of them was really rather good-looking. The other one, er, wasn't.
-One of them was great in the sack. The other one was fucking hopeless.
-Both of them dumped me by the fizzle method of just stopping calling.

In the process I have learnt absolutely nothing about men, relationships, life, love, the universe, whatever.

Hmph. This isn't really cheering me up much.

5 Comments:

  • was the goodlooking one good in the sack? or t'other way round?

    You've still done better than me

    By Blogger GreatSheElephant, at 2:02 PM  

  • Nope. The other way round. Will link back to relevant posts when I get the chance...

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 2:25 PM  

  • I tried to think of lessons you could have learned out of this:

    1. Don't date really rather good looking men

    2. Don't date, er, "wasn't" men

    I guess there may be some sort of middle ground in there ...

    By Blogger Steve, at 4:06 PM  

  • Have you thought about getting a couple of cats?

    By Blogger frobisher, at 4:10 PM  

  • Goodlooking guys don't have to work hard at getting women so they don't try, would be my guess. Now I'm unprepossessing except for my intense swoon-making gaze, but I'm very good, considerate and long-lasting in the sack. Have to be you see.

    By Anonymous Dave F, at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home