Spinsterella

Friday, December 02, 2005

I will say anything to be funny..

...which is not always a good idea.

I was having a few drinks with a couple of guys from work last night. The three of us have lunch together every day, but I don't really know them allllll that well..

We got chatting about 'Deliverance' for some reason. As Bloke 1 was explaining That Scene to Bloke 2, I thought it'd be terribly amusing to say:

"There are worse things in the world than getting fucked up the arse, you know"


Although I did get a massive laugh, they were both looking at me a bit funny at lunch today.

6 Comments:

  • hmmm. sounds like something I would do, then be mortified for the next 10 years.

    By Blogger Kyahgirl, at 10:56 PM  

  • Ha!

    I was only mildly embarrassed for about 20 seconds.

    I've got a tough skin. And I embarrass myself so reguarly that, well, you get used to it.

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 10:59 PM  

  • Foot planted firmly in mouth...LOL, I suffer from teh same affliction at times

    Foot in Mouth Disease

    By Blogger Aginoth, at 2:16 PM  

  • >>>they were both looking at me a bit funny at lunch today

    Maybe they were trying to form a mental picture.

    By Blogger LC, at 5:19 PM  

  • Probably arguing over which one got to ask you out first.

    By Blogger Homer, at 7:19 PM  

  • Heh heh! Well, you weren't wrong, anyway. They're probably all hot and bothered now.

    By Blogger Meegan, at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home