Spinsterella

Friday, December 02, 2005

Disaster

I don't really want to veer off-topic. This is a blog about Being A Spinster, not about what I watched on telly last night, or what I'm plannig to cook on Saturday.

But something truly awful has happened. IT changed our internet access yesterday - I can no longer get onto any blogs at work.

Fuck.

How am I supposed to find out how people got on at tonight's blogmeet-thing? And what in the name of fuck am I going to do with myself all day at work? Post silly comments on the Guardian I suppose...

AND, my brand new (second-hand) laptop is operating on two speeds right now - dead-slow and stop. "Cannot Display Server" - Fuck Off.

7 Comments:

  • Try this: http://proxify.com

    By Blogger LC, at 11:14 AM  

  • if they ever take away my net access at working i'm leaving. i mean it.

    By Blogger surly girl, at 11:48 AM  

  • or even "work". see how unfamiliar i am with the concept?

    By Blogger surly girl, at 11:48 AM  

  • Oh jesus. I live in dread of that happening at my work. Quality of life would just plummet.

    By Blogger Pashmina, at 8:40 PM  

  • I don't know why I'm so bothered. I'm now off work for two weeks, and I'm handing my notice in in the new year.

    Escape!

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 9:34 PM  

  • I live in fear of that happening at my work. I might actually have to, well, you know...work. Yikes!

    By Blogger Kyahgirl, at 10:53 PM  

  • maybe a Bristol Blog meet is in order, all the other ones seem to be in London

    By Blogger Aginoth, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home