Spinsterella

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Could've pulled...

Right.

It's been A While.

Nearly four months now since I last saw Glastonbury Guy...

Sadly, such a lull is not an unusual occurrence in my spinster life. I'm starting to think I'm never going to get laid again...

But I went out with a couple of guys from work last night and met loads of new people, including two single man. And, at the risk of sounding just a little bit full of myself, I could have pulled either of them. One of them almost snogged me at the end of the night; the other one wasn't so obvious, but he definitely, y'know, wouldn't have said no.

There was nothing particularly wrong with either of them. They were both not-bad-looking, both looked like they had quite nice bodies, nice lads, but I just wasn't interested.

So if I was the sort of chick who indulged in the random snogging thing, I'd have pulled.

(This is starting to sound a bit tragic, isn't it?)

8 Comments:

  • S'only tragic if secretly you did really want to pull them...

    Otherwise you've probably saved yourself a couple of weeks of extra stress and awkward phone-calls...

    You go sister...

    By Blogger Ant, at 11:13 AM  

  • Just out of interest, how do you know if someone "nearly" snogs you?

    By Blogger Homer, at 12:16 PM  

  • oooh yeah, awkward phone calls - I can definitely do without them.

    The "nearly" snogging. Right. It was at the end of the night so it's a bit hazy, but we were all doing the kiss goodbye thing (which I hate btw, being the least tactile person in the world. I'm Irish, I like shaking hands with acquaintences). Anyhow as he went to kiss me he had that LOOK in his eyes; you know that moment of eye-contact just before you kiss someone for the first-time? So I turned my head to the right as far as I could and also did a mini-pull-back, but he still kissed me on the cheek twice. Which is a bit unnecessary.

    Or perhaps it was all in my Budvar-befuddled brain....

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 6:49 PM  

  • how the hell am I supposed to live vicariously if you pull back from snogging?

    By Blogger Kyahgirl, at 8:13 PM  

  • So do you regret it?

    By Blogger Aginoth, at 3:32 PM  

  • Gosh. You young people, living on the edge all the time!

    By Blogger Wyndham, at 7:07 PM  

  • There's never a resaon to not randomly snog!

    By Blogger The Anonymous Haledjian, at 7:18 PM  

  • Well, my excuse is that I am now completely asexual.

    By Blogger yezenia, at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home