Spinsterella

Sunday, November 27, 2005

While we're on the subject...

...some more statistics for you all.

  • 15% - Condom problems
  • 25% - Small
  • 40% - Really rather large
  • 60% - No orgasm provided. To be fair, most of these are from waaaaay back. A post-graduation survey'd be more like 20%
  • 20% - No going down. Really.
  • 40% - Generally rubbish. Again, mainly from a Long Time Ago, but there has been the odd dud more recently.
  • 15% - Circumsised
  • 50% - Really great snogs who turned out to be, well, disappointing.

So what have I learnt from this little exercise?

Well, there's a very definite upwards curve, things are definitely getting better and better. So perhaps I should get off my arse and Get Out There. Christ Almighty, it's been months!

(This drought is not unusual, by the way, I've gone much longer...)

6 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Ant, at 7:56 PM  

  • Those statistics are phenomenal.

    For some reason, I now have a picture in my mind of a set of judges at the end of your bed holding up cards saying "Technical Merit: 5.7, Artistic Impression: 5.2"

    By Blogger Ant, at 7:58 PM  

  • What, men are meant to provide an orgasm?

    Oh.

    By Blogger Wyndham, at 12:35 PM  

  • 5.2, eh Ant?

    The Germans. I'll bet that was the Germans. They just can't stand for us to be better than them at something, can they?


    Love on ya Spinny!

    Bob

    p.s. what did the deleted comment say - it must have been pretty indecent for you to wipe it. Could you post it on my blog so I can delete it too?

    Thanks, you're an angel - in fact, I'll give you a straight 6!!

    jdyocmdx?? Is that your score in Roman numerals? W-e-i-r-d!

    By Blogger Robert A. Swipe, at 12:45 PM  

  • LOL

    OK maybe it shouldn't be funny...but it is.

    Been lurking for a while spinsterella, added you to my blogroll now :o)

    By Blogger Aginoth, at 1:34 PM  

  • I didn't delete that comment - I wouldn't have an clue how to go about doing such a thing.

    I haven't even figured out how to put links in comments.

    (deeply technophobic) Spinny

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home