Spinsterella

Monday, November 07, 2005

Wet Lettuce # 2

He lived with a colleague of mine and her husband after a bad break-up some time beforehand, but had hit the point where he had kind of outstayed his welcome. In fact, I have a suspicion that Maura only introduced us to get him out of her hair for a while…

Tall, lean, not stupid, and definitely not a ‘suit’, he had recently quit his well-paid IT job in order to set up his own computer business. Which in reality meant that he worked in a pub. A 37-year-old bar-tender, not exactly a catch.

But he was a great cook, had frig-all money, and went to even more festivals than me.

And in the sack – well, he was just so generous. He scrupulously ensured that I always came first, and didn’t appear to enjoy blow-jobs. But it was just so boring. He liked a smoke, (as do I, occasionally) but boys, a PRE-coital spliff is really not the way to get the best out of your local friendly spinster.

Looking back, I can’t believe it lasted three months. He was a nice guy, and I felt so bad about hurting his feelings that I cried when I dumped him. But let’s face it, he was too earnest, boring and generally minging for me – what did he expect?

....about four years passed between WL # 1 and WL # 2. Given that I wasn’t suffering from any sort of bad-sex amnesia, just how stupid am I?

5 Comments:

  • What's with all these blokes that don't enjoy blow-jobs?

    I find it difficult to believe that there are two such men in existence - and you managed to find both of them?

    Oh and my word verification thing was "sdsck" - that's near-poetry...

    By Blogger Ant, at 11:19 PM  

  • Do you have realy sharp teeth or something?

    By Blogger hen, at 10:27 AM  

  • Not fair! I want a man who doesn't enjoy blow jobs!

    I'd be suspicious of a man who was too desperate to make me come before sex. Probably means he's never made a woman come DURING.

    I'm not sure where this theory came from, as I can count the number of men I've slept with on the thumb of one hand. Maybe I should ring a slaggy friend for confirmation.

    By Blogger Homer, at 9:29 AM  

  • Homer, one?

    Really?

    Frig....

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 6:17 PM  

  • I'll not shock you with my # then.

    By Blogger yezenia, at 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home