Spinsterella

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Wine Bitch

In the meantime, while I'm waiting for Glastonbury guy to ring (or not, knowing him) let me tell you what has really been occupying my mind recently...

I've been doing a few wine courses with a friend - a terribly civilized way to get a bit pissed on really posh vino on a school-night. The guy running the course is ably assisted by a wine-pouring-assistant, always a young man who works in the shop. And, well, this one is so fucking jaw-droppingly good-looking that on the first evening I really didn't know where to look.

He's tallish, lean, dark and scruffy. His hair is just long enough to get in his eyes, so he frequently tosses his head in a way I would probably find incredibly affected and annoying if I didn't fancy him so frigging much. By last week, I'd managed to get over the shock of his extraordinary gorgeousness to actually speak to him, a bit, without stammering....

This week, I'm going to make damned sure that he hasn't jumped to the conclusion I'm with my male friend. And I'm going to clothes-line the two desperate spinsters I had the misfortune to sit beside last week. Competition. (Not really though, they're both mingers)

I do have some reservations though. I have no idea what age he is, but I'm pretty sure that it's not old enough. And he's got piercings. I'm so blinded by lust that I can forgive his nose and eyebrow rings, even though they're a bit 1994...But the tongue stud, I'm really not sure how I'd get along with snogging that. Cornflakes. Yuk.

And as to progressing to more, um, intimate areas....

Well, they do say try everything once except incest and Morris Dancing....

7 Comments:

  • ah, now this is totally my area...

    the tongue piercing is the bestest one of all....i won't go into details but the word "eep!" springs to mind. truly fabulous and certainly not one to worry about.

    as to not being old enough - no such thing*

    *there is of course a disclaimer to this comment that helpfully points out that of course there is such a thing as too young but for the purposes of deciding whether or not you'd shag this guy we'll set a lower limit of, say, not-at-school-anymore

    By Blogger surly girl, at 4:39 PM  

  • Hey, as long as you don't have any piercings that may, ahem, "hook" onto his without severe pain, it's all good.

    By Blogger yezenia, at 7:49 PM  

  • Wine class again last night - I've gone off him already.

    The first week I thought he was too quiet, now I think he's too cocky....oh how fickle we are.

    (he did wink at me when I arrived though...)

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 9:02 AM  

  • Winking is just a step up on the evolutionary scale from leering, though, isn't it?

    By Blogger Wyndham, at 12:33 PM  

  • Wine bitch leered at me then....ooooh he must like me...

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 3:50 PM  

  • But what if my sister is a really, really hot morris dancer?

    By Blogger LC, at 5:54 PM  

  • then you're in all sorts of trouble

    By Blogger surly girl, at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home