Spinsterella

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Fussy, me?

I was at a comedy club last week when I spotted a fairly tasty bloke a couple of tables away. Tall, dark wavy hair, sidies, nice smile, bit scruffy, old enough - right up my street. He was with a group of people, so I spent some time figuring out that the girl sitting beside him was actually with him.

But then a round of drinks arrived for them, and she was handed a WKD Blue. I went off him instantly. There's no way I could go out with a guy who had previously dated someone who drank bitch piss.

But I suppose I shouldn't be so quick to judge. Perhaps they'd met recently and he was equally horrified by her choice of booze. Or maybe she's a filthy, dirty minx and he's just enjoying himself. Whatever.


And who am I to judge anyhow, I've dated a guy with a deformed penis....


1 Comments:

  • Oh my god.

    As for the bitch piss, that term rocks and I'm now going to use it. Here in the US I'd refer to Zima as bitch piss. Ack.

    By Blogger LeLo in NoPo, at 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home