Spinsterella

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Crackerjackflash

So I was seeing this lad called Jackflash. A 6'5 northerner, when I met him he was in a pub by himself with a copy of Dubliners in his pocket (tick, tick, tick)

Turns out I'd run into yet another fuckwit with a rubber allergy....

After a couple of dates we found ourselves a hot sweaty room, and had been getting down to some snogging, when he jismed all over my stomach. I hadn't even touched him, we still had half of our clothes on! He didn't remark on this so I assumed he was embarrassed about shooting his load. But then the next time we got it together he did the same thing. And again the next time.

Hello!

What about me??

So that was the end of that (hey, I gave the bloke two second chances)

5 Comments:

  • Yahoo tests blog search in Korea
    Yahoo has quietly begun testing blog-search technology in Korea, a sign of coming tools for the U.S. market that will take on existing players such as Technorati.
    Lonnie
    my fish site: aquarium tank

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:13 PM  

  • 2 chances more than fair enough! When was it your turn?...Been on here for ages looking for another UK person...nice to finally find one!
    Mr R

    By Blogger Mr R, at 4:55 PM  

  • OMG, spinsta! That guy doesn't know how lucky he could have had it! fucker...and he didn't even apologize?

    your blog is a riot!

    By Blogger little sister, at 5:22 AM  

  • I think you were very generous with your chances. I had a similar experience with a ginger bloke (he had very nice eyes) about 8 years ago. I really don't know why this happened (during our date he said that he wanted a woman he didn't have to take out for dinner 8 times before he could fuck her - charming) but I did end up in bed with him. The quickest blow job in the world occurred. It lasted all of 2 seconds and then he went home. Rather than being outraged that he hadn't felt the need to reciprocate, I was just very glad he left. And he complained that my room was messy. Looking back, I must have been very drunk indeed or suffering such a lack of self respect to even let him in the house. Another one for the bad sex files...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 AM  

  • You know you're really struggling when you have to resort to "nice eyes" - it's barely a step up from "good personality".

    Oh well, every bad experience is a good story.

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home