Spinsterella

Thursday, July 14, 2005

A Woman's prerogative

l've been working at festivals over the summer for the past few years, developing a huge crush on one of the other guys. When we got chatting it turned out that not only did we have loads in common (er, we're the same age and we've both been to Cambodia - hey, it's a start), but he lives in the same city....fate and destiny and all that bollocks!

And I have never in my life been so certain that a guy liked me - the chatting, the meaningful eye contact (oh those deep brown eyes), the chemistry.... Needless to say nothing actually happened.

Anyhow I've seen him again this year - and it's all gone! He hasn't changed at all, he's still a really sound, good-looking guy with what appears to be a really hot body - but - nothing. Maybe it's cos he missd his chance last year. Or perhaps because I've managed to spread some oats quite recently I'm not quite so, um, rampant....

Or maybe I'm just fickle.....

1 Comments:

  • You amaze me! I thought I knew Cambodians because I saw the "Killing fields." You again have enlightened me about common experiences based on travels to Cambodia. Kenya is boring.

    Dr. H.O. Potamus

    By Blogger Hippo, at 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home