Spinsterella

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Misbehaving


An alcohol-fuelled mishap over the weekend has gotten me thinking about contraception - always a bit of a thorny issue for the spinster-at-large...

Y'see it would all be fine if blokes could just wrap it up. Without complaining, thank you very much. But oh no, some of them wilt at the very thought - it's only a bit of rubber, come on boys!

But even those guys who don't have a physical problem, oh they'll try it on. Relentlessly. Cheeky fuckers. (But then again I like cheeky fuckers....) And very, very occasionally, when you've had a few shandys too many enough, it doesn't seems like such a bad idea....

Very Silly Spinster has just spent the morning in the doctor's surgery getting some emergency contraception...

But what are the other options?

The pill? I don't think so. Aside from the fact that it protects against nothing other than pregnancy (and I tend to go for men who have had, shall we say, a life), I'm not poisoning my body with that shite! There are a lot more droughts than monsoons in my little bachelorette world, so it would be kind of depressing to be popping a pill every day when there's absolutely no prospective shagpieces on the horizon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home