Spinsterella

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

When it began

I spent my mid-twenties merrily gallivanting around the world without a care in the world, having a ball. I was on some Thai island paradise one day with a gaggle of fellow 20something raucous females, when I declared flippantly,

"Oh, I'll probably be in my thirties saying 'I haven't had a boyfriend since I was 23'..."

Well, that day has arrived. (And it's been great fun getting here)

But did I think that I would really be single for so long?

Will I ever have a serious boyfriend again?

And do I actually want one?

3 Comments:

  • No, you don't want one.... They are just headaches, and confusing, and so secretive, and not willing to commit... do I need to keep going?

    -PBE

    By Blogger MsPerdie, at 1:20 PM  

  • Yeah, we are all a bunch of headaches.

    However, not all of us are unwilling to commit.

    Cheers, welcome to the 30's.

    By Blogger rjames, at 12:33 AM  

  • Oooh, there are some random strangers from the other side of the world reading my blog. This is very exciting, thank you for your attention!

    By Blogger Spinsterella, at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home